Monday, October 30, 2006
Special Mention of the day:

*Burps...* Very full. Just 2 of us.. and so much food. a WHOLE table filled with it... But thanks, it chased the Monday blues away. Far far away...

On the topic of food, I shall dedicate this post to DESERTS. And to you, whom I said I'll load all the pics up! Here they are!

Deserts. I usually have them with you you you. We just happen to always have desert after a meal right? " )





AND this is my fav. It's called HAZLENUT ROYAL. It's layers of waffles with hazlenut cream topped with choc ice cream. It's tastes reali awesome. And at the side, there's mango.















The simple RED BEAN, SWEET CORN. U love the red bean, I love the sweet corn. Just nice.

















And here's both our fav! RED RUBIES! real chestnut wrapped in jelly like coatings!


















FRUTTI-TUTTI - from GELARE! Beautiful!




















My first cotton candy after like 6 years. Honey dew flavoured. I like cotton candy.















Sammy with our FRIED MARS BAR... It's hmmm sticky and sweeet and hmm i dun think we ll eat it anytime soon . haha if you get what i mean. It's reali soooo sweeet, you wan loads of water and tea.












Went with colleagues for dinner and had it at CAFE CARTEL... hawaiian pork chops. Enuff for 2 of me. It's HUGE. Can just think of someone who would reali like to have that. haha.. I on the other hand could onli finish 2 slabs of those.

But its highly reccommendable. No kidding.

















Another one of my dinner menu. SPARE RIBS... i think im reali bad at cuttin this up. What with all the cutting and all, i think i gt finger cramps from it. And i was full after eating like half of it, coz i was so tired from cuttin it all up!
















BAKER'S INNZ.. ...sumatra coffeee cake. It looks absolutely sinful and tastes it too.












And here's how the insides look like!












Sudddenly thought of Crystal Jade. I shall talk more abt that the next time.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:57 AM |

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hooboy!we really do love eating!I'm suddenly missing out of the pan after seeing your picture. Can't wait for the crystal jade extravaganza! hurry and post! droooolz