Saturday, October 14, 2006
U ll never guess where i am now.

TIME: 5AM

Im up at work in my office. Yes, u got that right. Im at work. After a series of meetings and talks with people around, it was supper time. And then back to work and THEN... i realised I had wireless in my workplace!! I tell you, it completely perked me up! Im so gg to like comin to work like 200% more. Im SERIOUS. It's not like i dun like to come to work on normal days. I still like it. BUT now i LOve it. See me online more often now man.

I have 93.3 playing in the background. There's nobody online now. Unfortunately.

I reali think I ve got super wide exposure in my current job and the experience accumulated is seriously one that cannot be gotten elsewhere in terms of groundwork and communication skills. Anyway, now im in a terribly good mood coz i found out there's internet connection. Such an internet junkie i am can. ... I wish there were people awake now for me to gush to.

And admist everything, Im still worried for a particular someone.

AND im blardy awake now. Thankyew to whoever for the internet connection.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 5:30 AM |

0 Comments: