Wednesday, October 04, 2006
This line keeps running through my head the whole day. Even when im so totally busy with work, or running ard checking on stuff. "It will come with its own set of problems" It's so very true. And of course, I always appreciate honest comments. ahha.. I cant help it la.. I keep thinking of it. And for once, I think ur quite right. And its a new feeling. The feeling that ur quite right. haha

And so , if everthing is going to come with its own set of problems, pls let the greater powers bestow on me the ability to see the humour in every situation and to influence others to see it as well!

I had a dream last night. A very real dream. My fears are always translated into dreams at one point or another. But strangely enuff, I wake up more grounded to reality and happy to a certain extent. It's reali quite theraputic in a way. About a month and a half ago, I had a dream of the same sort as well, it's like a "wake up ur idea dream" where you see urself seeing things you dun like AND dun wan to see. But seeing it is like a stab to ur heart, cold water to the soul and things like that. And if you think seeing such things in ur dreams is diff from real life, ur wrong. The intensity of the feelings in both cases do not change at all. The intensity of the feelings felt are as strong, if not stronger. BUT the good thing is it's in ur dreams.

It rejuvenates me.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:30 AM |

0 Comments: