Sunday, September 24, 2006
ha... people change.

Three years ago, I cried when I looked at the photo. I still remember that night where I was all alone in the dark living room in front of the computer screen when I chanced upon that photo. That churning feeling in the heart, tears started welling and thoughts ran amok. And just at that faithful moment, I gt a phonecall from a friend abt yr 2 timetabling.. haha.. THAT is another story altogether. and the rest they say, is HISTORY.

Three years later, I looked at the photo again. I can now look at it and smile. The feeling's still there. But its different now. It may just as wel be a stranger that Im looking at. It's all a little sad. Just like that, we become strangers all over again. Sometimes I sit here and think if we ll ever land in this state. Strangers all over again.

I looked at it long and hard. Nothing stirred in me. I took a second look. Longer and harder this time. And still...


nothing stirred.


Everything seems the same, and yet at the same time, its all different. Three years ago, three years now. Three years later, how will we be like?
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:50 AM |

0 Comments: