Saturday, September 23, 2006
What is life without a few disappointments here and there? Ahh.. a few today. But it ll pass. It ll pass. I was indeed very disappointed when I found out. BUT it ll pass, it ll pass, I ll make it pass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Read smth on my friend's blog about the compatibility of couples based on whether they are the first born, youngest in the family or the child in between.

Thinking about it. It's true to a certain extent, isnt it? The first borns in the families all do have certain traits. I think about all my friends who are first born. As much as some of them may wan to deny it, I find that first borns tend to be more pensive and thinks more about things. They think more, plan more and sometimes do get moody spells. .. (not that the rest doesnt), but its more apparent in the first borns. haha.. I do enjoy my time with these ppl.

The youngest are usually more chirpy and happy and may i say cheerful. hahaha..It's just the vibes they give off.

And how about the middle child? Frankly, I duno. I have no opinions about them whatsoever. No offence to my friends who fall within these category, but i do feel they are somewhere in between.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The decisions you make today affects your tomorrows. Agree?

I so totally do. Today during lunch, I saw the guy who was stalking me home during JC. And oh boy, am i GLAD that nothing happened between us then.

AndI onli saw the wise-ness of my decision like hmmm.. *counts* 4 years down the road. AND soo.. as they say, everything happens for a reason and just because you dun know the reason now doesnt mean its a bad thing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In some situations, words ruin everything. Words become weapons, confusing the mind and heart. Jumbling up what is simple and clear. Words. Toxic and poisonous.Words, too much too many, too fast, all at one go.

In some situations, a hug will suffice.

Words.

Say goodbye.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:45 AM |

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
so...do you think I'm the oldest, youngest or in between?