Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Heyo...

Do you share the same enthusiasm as I have for new things?
The quest to see more, do more and learn more?
Do you get little setbacks like me too?
And when that happens, what do you do?

Do you always tell the whole world what you like and what you dun like, unlike me?
Me, who dun.
Do you have a temper like I do as well? Or do you pretend that all is rosy and well.
Do you show ur frowns, anger and sorrows?
Or do you just hide them all behind a smile.

Do you expect so much more as well? Like I do?
Have you ever asked urself what you wanted in life? The question which I always ask.
Do you think that coz I show my feelings less to the world,
I need comfort, love and understanding lesser than those who do?
Do you think Im strong? Just so coz I never show Im weak?

Do you always have thoughts going through your head? Like I do?
Do you understand?
Do you reali reali do?

After all that layers, beneath, Im just me. No pretense, no nothing. With the usual mood swings, grouchiness, pettiness and all. The usual dosage of appreciation, love, care and concern.

The usual

me.

Take it. Love it. It's a package.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:05 AM |

0 Comments: