Saturday, September 02, 2006
It rained 2 days in a row consecutively. It was so very cold when I woke, it felt like I was in Europe. Today I had to reach work at 630am and I left onli in the late evening. Felt totally drained. It was oh so very tiring!

But anyway, on to another topic, did not realise how expesive the taxi charges were until I actually took one yesterday. I mean i knew there were price changes but it did not reali affected me much until yest of course. I took a cab during peak hours ($2) and then there was the flaging down rate ($2.5) AND the blardy ERP! There were 2 somemore! was cringing in the taxi.

Sometimes we put up walls , not to keep people out, but rather to see who cares enough to knock them down. How very true. .. But dun u think its even worse if they knock it down already and then they leave you.. so now u have no one and no wall... total disaster. So.. wall knockers, pls choose carefully!

*~There is a little window, I opened the curtains and let you look into my world.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 2:10 AM |

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger waaa said........
I totally agree princess. That's why when wall knockers choose not to knock down the wall at the end of the day, it does not mean that they do not care! They prolly wldn't wan to cause any greater damage. Oui? :)
 


At 12:16 AM, Blogger Princess Flowerbloom said........
oh hmm.. but it does mean that they do know they will leave you one day then... haha all sounds a bit warp now.
 


At 2:31 AM, Blogger Jamie said........
dropping my 2 cents worth here~

I guess it kinda boils down to how close these 2 frens are in e 1st place? if they aren't THAT close, probably will turn out to be miwa's case. Cares, but dare not to break wall.

but if it's e other way round, there may be 2 cases. Both highly dependent upon the person involded.

1, fren will go all out to break the wall. person involved opens up...& eventually, the wall is down.

2, takes 2 hand to clap mah..if person refuses to open up..no matter how hard close fren try..try till skull scatter..bleed all over..also may not be able to break e wall down. many sides to things. 2 parties all play a part.

So...when we chose not to knock the wall, it doesn't necessarily mean we have no confidence in this frenship...perhaps the person involved could soften the wall a little? haa..Agree?

don't have to~ haaa. just some thoughts on my side...~ :)

(wah. abit long. paiseh...lols)
 


At 2:49 AM, Blogger Princess Flowerbloom said........
haha yes.. this is indeed smth to ponder abt. Bt thank you gals for ur viewpoints. appreciate them ya! For many viewpoints make the world a interesting place to live in!