Monday, August 21, 2006
Today din feel like MOnday. It felt like ALL the Mondays squeeeeeezed together! Since when did I have so much work to do in a single day???

I was sooooo sooo sooo very tired when i reached home then the first thing I did was to take a 2 hour nap. without dinner.

To someone whom im not very close with, here are my heartfelt words, haha the person will never get to read this anyway BUt here goes. I reali pity you. Big time. Im reali sorry our paths had to meet this way. Hmm what they call this? A kind of karma? But im reali sorry, I reali do pity you at some points. We are not the same and we will never be the same. We lead a different kind of life. I wish you well in yours. But yes, we r not the same, not now, not in the past and not in the future.

The IN word for me now is REVAMP, revamp, REVAMP.

The first little step in doing that is to be CLUTTER-FREE. Easy to say, hard to do. For people who know me, my room is literally like an archive museum. HAHA. And just rambling on randomly, I need to go do smth about my hair sooon. It's so easy to just let it grow into the whole messy bunch of ya.. hair.

And lessons from work: Actually A LOT of ppl do not have a life. Quite sad. Let us all pls not fall trap to this. I have a new game addiction.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 8:40 PM |

0 Comments: