Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Today....

I threw away smth which I have fiercely kept all through these months...

The feeling? Released is the word.

Its close to 8 pm now and inevitably, my thoughts stray to the current DAC recruitment held in some tutorial room of S4...without me. Let me express my thanks here. Since we r all so busy these days. Thankyew you dan for going down after work even though you must be dead beat and foregoing whatever you can do with that time. Dun say ur not, coz u always sound so tired now. So thankyew. *hugz* I hate staying at home lidat while u guys are working ur asses off there.

Thanks thanks to my newly elected, up and coming comm too, mainly, shiming, karen as well as yiling. These 3 gals are my powerpuff gals. haha.. ever so on the ball. Im very much looking forward to getting my hands on the publication as well as meeting them again.

For all my efforts today, I got a little purple star. One that is truly mine. It may look a little ugly to some. But i ll always look at it a little differently. " ) Just coz its mine, mine, mine... *haha*
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 8:30 PM |

0 Comments: