Thursday, August 10, 2006

My recent loves








Coffee Club's Wasabi Prawn Salad AND















Muddy Mud Pie drenched with dark chocolate and sprinkled with a generous serving of oreo crumbles. Yummy! And its huge enuff to chase the blues away.






Actually this one (Muddy Mud Pie) is already considered SMALL... Its a bit loopsided too. For the best version of the 2 above mentioned, should always visit the taka's branch of coffee Club. No kidding.

And today, I wana commend IBM. It's giving me the purfect service I could ever wanted for my lappie. Coz there was smth wrong with my cd drive a few months ago, what my engineer did was to loan me another laptop to use while they send mine for testing *many pts already* AND today they came by my place, right up to my door step to return it! *squeals... v pleased* At 8.30am sharp no less!

Starting work late today and so of course i ll end late too. Why dun working ppl have a holiday after the national day too?? *sulks* haha I ll be soo happy.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:50 PM |

0 Comments: