Friday, July 21, 2006
It's 1pm and I'm still at home. Coz im gg to work late tonight to oversee some operations work. So had the luxury to wake late today. Luxurious.

These days I think I have been taking a lot of deep breaths. It's to clear the system. Nowadays some things I just close one eye and enjoy it as it comes. Coz to live without is painful but to probe is even more painful. But i like it too much to let go! *wails* So like what ignorant humans do, I ignore. But im sure one day it ll explode in my face. haha I sure hope there will be a safety net somewhere when that happens.

I have a strategy for most things. except this. *ponders* If i actually analyse it, its reali quite delusional. Coz everyday I do so many things and potter around and keep myself busy. And each time the thought surfaces, I push it away and then I cramp my brain with some other thing and then I busy my hands as well. But deep beneath the surface, it lurks. Subconsiously its always there.

Now i dun even know what I want *lost*

Im gg back to bed. Wake me up at dinner time.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:10 PM |

0 Comments: