Sunday, July 09, 2006
I did a thing which i always wanted to do last night! I went to watch a movie in a park! *grinz* I love parks! I ve always wanted to take a mat and sit in the park under the night sky with my loved ones and just sit there and soak in the atmosphere and each other's prescene. The moon and the twinkling stars above. Love it. Wonderful!The feeling is indescribable.

K.Oed last night halfway through everything and sunk into a deep deep sleep and this Sunday morning , i automatically woke up at 7am!! *gasps* how can sunday wake up at 7am?!! I quickly popped myself into bed. hahaha Funnily, before I woke at 7am, Iwas having this dream of my life and weirdly enuff, I continued the dream after i went back to bed. How cool is that man!

A great dream which leaves a warm tingly feeling in me the rest of the day. On a wistful note, if only, it wasnt a dream.

-she made a wish-
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:26 AM |

0 Comments: