Monday, June 26, 2006
Have been lying in bed since 2 hours ago and I freakin cant get to sleep. What with the coughing and all, I tried the cough syrup, the warm water, the Mp3 player, the counting sheep and stil... the clock ticked away and I still cant get to sleep. Maybe it's cause of the coughing also.

So i just lie there and try to get to sleep. But instead all that happened was that memories came flooding back. Memories that were all too real and too sharp to forget. I dun even know if I would wan to forget them. So they just came awashing over me, over and over till i cannot bear it and had to wake up and do smth. It was like smth was pulling at me so much so that I had to come online.

Not that it was much comfort at all as well. Im still not sleepy enuff to sleep. I wonder how will I survive at work tml. SHould I confess that I was sick and had not enuff sleep right at the start of the day to my trainer so that he will excuse my lack-lustre performance for the rest of the day if i happen to nod off? Or should i just try to stay awake aniway?
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:14 AM |

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger danielng said........
Awww...SPeedy recovery!!! hehe
 


At 4:19 AM, Blogger Princess Flowerbloom said........
AAWwwww.. so sweet. HA thanks!