Sunday, June 18, 2006
This morning, I woke up to a darkened sky filled with thunder clouds, a sprained *or so I think, coz it hurts like anything* neck, a terrible sore throat and a headache at the back of my head. I felt like everything except gg to work... it's like omg...Really felt like crying then.

DRAGGED myself to work and barely survived through the day. Luckily Daddy and Mummy came to pick me up from work and then later went shopping with my dear sec. school gf.

And yes, shopping... any self-respecting gal would at least chiong the shopping thing once during GSS. I went today. Amazingly the crowd was not like terrible or anything, maybe coz the sale is ending soon? But aniway the bargains were not say fantastic or anything. But what made today worth it all in the end even with the sore throat and all, was the company of that dear gal. It has been a long time since we last meet up but Im always amazed at how we can start off like we've never stopped b4. The company was fantastic. The purchases were pretty. My fav is the CHARM bracelet, Thank you babe. " )

Once again, on my way home, I lifted my head and the stars were still there. And once again I tell myself to keep faith and trust.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:28 AM |

0 Comments: