Monday, June 12, 2006

In retrospect, one week have passed.

On hindsight, the recent and oh-so-not-very-recent afterall europe trip has left some lingering thoughts in my mind. Like how when i was there, I missed Singapore and everything and everyone here so much. And yet at the same time, it took my mind of some stuff. Everyday we just travelled around looking at new things, taking pictures and just being very carefree. And whenever you start to brood, there are new sights, new things to take ur mind off it. No wonder some people travel to forget. I never used to get it, but now i do. Except in the depth of the night, when all ur room-mates are asleep and ur still awake, then u get to thinking again.

And then when Im back, I start to wonder. Wonder if Im still the same. It's like a tug of war. Maybe like how a caterpillar might feel when its breaking out of its cocoon to become a butterfly. Digress a bit, it may seem these days that I have a tendency to blog about very pensive matters. But im alright really. It's just that I need to empty my thoughts everyday. It's one thing to think about it and another to see it in words. The latter seems weirdly enought to simplify matters so much more.

I m so much more happier and appreciative of the little things in life now as well? Like how much I appreciate each and every NTUmarket gathering we have nowadays. Each lift home. Each msn window. Each and every person's voice and each and everyone's little gesture. hahahhaha... Must be coz the people I meet these days often tell me how envious they are of our close-knitted group. Indeed this is rare which makes it so much the more precious to me.

Current fav pic:

posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments: