Sunday, May 07, 2006
What have I been up to these 3 days??????

5th May (Friday)

Went with the the Europe gang to change alley to change money... went to see all the rates the money changers could offer. duno why i feel that the indian money changers more professional than the chinese ones.. must be a stero type. The rates were high, high, high... :s Highlight was the mango sago which andy said he used to have everyday during PA... steady.. quite nice..

After that we proceeded to orchard to make payment to STA for our hostels in London as well as hotel.. what can Isay.. more money out! and then accompanied elvina and andy to simlim to get their digicams.. more money out! for them that is. My best purchase that day was.. HEATPACKS... why? coz im super not cold tolerant.. get cold super easily... *shivers* so bought a whole stack of them! *yipee* Then we proceeded on to BUgis to this V8 cafe that played movies... and they were playing THE PROMISE... ahh lurve that show... *if time could flow backwards, winter turned into spring...* Dinner was especially sumptous that night coz we (elv, sam,jamie & me were famished!!) I mean we were reali famished!!! Absolutely tired when I reached home but still managed to catch 2 episode of Bleach and an episode of Desperate Housewives before I k.oed.

6th May (Saturday)

Spent the whole packing my whole room.. its been a 4 day project to date. For those who really know me... its really no mean feat to pack my whole room and im still at it.. the amt of trash and papers and books i ve set aside to be thrown away now reaches my thigh.... I think when this whole thing is complete i shall take a pic of it to show you guys.. hahaha

Went out for dinner and it rained with thunder and all at night! I like.. ahh coz im at home.. I love rainy days like tt when you are at home and can cuddle up all warm and cosy.

7th May (Sunday)

Was suppose to meet Elv and Sam at the boon lay interchange to go school together for the ambassador thing BUT i woke up late!! why?? COZ i was dreamin that i was preparing to go to school for that!! i mean .... how right??? In the dream i actually dreamt that elv msged me that she was gg to wear smth v bright today and she's v happy... so basically in the dream, i thought i was awake and gg to school BUT in actual fact i was still ASLEEP!!! what a joke ! Ya and so i was late and drove the car to school in the end AND managed to reach on time!!

The ambassador thing was alright.. one thing there was food ! AND i tell you, the cut off for business and accountancy is super high this year!! V good quality students... academically at least. Nontheless the girls to guys ratio still a bit unbalanced from what we saw today.. Straight after that drove home to fetch my cousin to the airport and then i came home to concuss...

ahhhhh....I FEEL LIKE GG TO KTV!!!!
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:00 PM |

0 Comments: