Thursday, May 04, 2006
OOOoooo just got back home from school!! After all these days of slacking.. finally found today quite exciting.. hahaha cheap thrills, I call these. Its quite rejuvenating.. I need thrills!!!! I thrive on them!

Actually.. maybe its not that such a big deal but daddy & mummy dearest finally let me use THE CAR ALONE. NOt that I haven been driving but i have been driving around with parent supervision ever since that damn trailer kissed the side of the previous car. And to top off the thrill, my 2 lorealites dudes were in the car today! First time ever, any one has ever took mua car!

Andy was damn comical.. cannot forget his expression when I let him off at his block.. the "phew, phew, phew" look. And never did got to do the "leave dan @ the roadside" thing.... Well apart from some sharp turnings and honking at ppl who walk in the centre of the road like their grandfather owns it, I think I did pretty OK.. RIGHT GUYS???? haha *grinz* " )
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 5:26 PM |

0 Comments: