Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Stumbled across this link as I was readin through my friend's blog. This website is really quite cool. What it does is to get you to upload one of your pictures and then it will do an image scan for u and from its database of celebrities and what not, will find one that looks like u! Sometimes u will really get the most ridiculous results... in one pic, i actually look like stephen chow!!!?? weird right. I mean look at me... one thing, im a female!! hahah oh which reminds me, pls do indicate the gender if u dun wana end up like me and getting results for the male counterparts. Find out who u look like.. .. and i look like her!











oh gosh!! Try it! HHAH its really good for self-amusment.

























and here's the link....

http://www.myheritage.com/ Have fun and let us know who u look like!
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 2:20 AM |

0 Comments: