Monday, February 20, 2006
What a COMPLICATED affair!! but a friend says Think simple and it will get simple. REALI?! haha.. i feel abit on the edge on. Like throwin all caution to the wind. At 3am, I sorted out my thoughts.

Now that u know what's reali inside me, and YOU are still a big question mark to me, but i will take things as they come u know, like i always do. Coz i cant bear to always feel down and out. Although im onli human and of course i will.

Some things that are meant to happen will happen and some things that are not will not. I think somewhere along the rat race for everything, i forgot this golden rule of mine. But at least now u know where i stand. If you think of it like we r all just players on a chess board and maybe our moves have all already been decided. How scary. But then doesnt it mean we all have no choices?! Then whats the whole point of our existence, u say?? Of course there's a point to everything. But its all too complicated to explain. So i ll just go with the feel. as i always do.

Sometimes i tink im damn good at making myself feel better.

But aniway I ve thought of weird stuff today. But everything i thought of suxs big time. So i ve decided to just continue doing whatever i feel like doing. It has put me in good stead for the last 21 years so i think i shall follow it. " ) And in the mean time i shall keep an open mind and open heart. I always tell people that so i think its time i followed some of my own advice. And thank you to all the dears out there who very nicely lent me their ears and hearts and all when i was in such deep shit over it and u guys din even subscribe to my issues!! *touched*

Ya so take away the clouds and rain, coz i dun wan to catch a cold and im taking back the sun. Coz i ve decided not to be mean to myself, i m adding in a rainbow. But sometimes the clouds will creep back in, so be nice and lend me a shoulder and a listening ear ya. I ll try not to be mean. " ) and yes, i m talkin to u! (ss)


posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 3:42 AM |

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Jamie said........
*muacks*
that's THE way girl!
smile!
keep that cheery smile on you!
that's the ADE i know...
don't worry gal..
you aren't alone in tis battle..
i'll be here with you...
searching for the bright path meant for us!
Okay?

*BIG BIG BIG BIG HUGS*