Sunday, June 11, 2006
You know what's the best thing about the human race? They are always so filled with hope. Just like me. You know what's the strongest organ in the human body? Its the heart. Just like mine. If I had to count the number of disappointments that I had to take till now, my heart would have be in a very jelly state. Unfortunately, there's this thing, or should I say fortunately, called hope. Which keeps me in a very confused state since I keep hoping when I get disappointed. Logically when you get bitten, you should just go wash ur wound and then keep away from the thing that bit you. Thats the logical way.

But stupid me, gets bitten, washes my wounds then I happily go near again. very very near. How idoitic can that be? very. This little thing called hope. What's it. Is it something good that keeps you alive when you are down even when its not true? Or is it something bad that shields you from the truth and then you start to believe smth is possible even when its not? Or maybe that's called delusion. There's a fine line between hope and delusion just like love and hate.

Sometimes I wished I din have to think so much. Sometimes I wished I could be one of those ppl who laugh when they are happy and cry when they are sad. Shout when they are angry and smile when they are pleased. Such simple things but oh so hard. I laugh when I m happy but i want to reali reali laugh. I cry when Im sad but I wished I could cry on the outside instead of on the inside. I shout when Im angry but I wish I could shout at the person who made me angry instead of at myself. I smile when Im pleased.. hmm ok this is pretty simple. Smiling is universal. " )

I wonder what wil happen 2 years down the road.Will I still get disappointed so easily and will I still hope so easily?
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:42 PM |

0 Comments: