Tuesday, May 16, 2006
1 hour before going off to the airport.. I feel a rush of blood, my heart thumps non stop, irratically, my fingers are cold and I cant think properly. Reason being I just got a surprise. In all my years, i can swear, in uni, i got the most number of surprises in 3 years. And yes I hope a certain Mr ng is reading this.

I certainly still feel like fainting now. I cannot think. I just sit here and read that over and over again and yes, im speechless. It was reali not predictable at all! Idont think I ll ever get over this. I still am not. And I haven sent the email to anyone that I mentioned Im going to send. Oh dear...

Super touched. No words can express this. No words at all. It would be a real shame if words could. .. . . . . .
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:26 PM |

0 Comments: