Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I'm settling in I think. I think I am I think I am. haha random postings today.. first off, random pics!

Random Happening No. 1

When I was in Europe, everything was so expensive that we din buy softdrinks at all! coz it costs loads! Then halfway along the journey, I started to develop a craving for 7-up! Terrible! And so on the plane journey back home, I drank up loads on the soft drinks and here's the pics to show! haha " )






Sprite!! - My first choice!












Then couldnt resist 7-UP with that fido-dido cartoon









And how could I give Pepsi a miss???









Random Happening No. 2

Sometimes when Im bored or frustrated, I take this out to play.. and look what I discovered!


Look! Its standing on my fav thing - IBM lappie and its covered with my fav flowers in a pastel shade of pink with small beady eyes and a thoughtful look on its face! What a combi! I think its thinking together with me...Think think think!










And look what I discovered! It has a curly tail!! and the best thing? . . ..









It's STRETCHABLE! what fun!! Just like that jelly handrest cow which can be squeezed! haha







Random Happening No. 3

Have I ever done an introduction?



<-- This is my hamster. It passed away 2 years ago. It was the best pet I ever had. Haha. ok this sounds a bit weird. But ya, it was one of the greatest hamster I ever knew!





posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:10 PM |

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger YishaN said........
hahahaha!! wah sei you drank so many soft drinks on one flight. But then again, yours was a very long flight. Heehee.

Ooh that's cute hamster.. the pic abit blurry though. Maybe u can consider having another one again.. :p u must have been looking thru all ur pics and picking thru ur stuffs at home huh?
 


At 6:34 AM, Blogger Princess Flowerbloom said........
haha ya lor! Idun even consume so many types of soft drinks in a month! I m a plain water gal man.. BUT thats an exception! And ya! my hamster is damn cute. hahah but its not the dwarf kind though. haha ya i was just looking through my pics then i decided to share some online. All tells a story! look out for more! And now after readin ur blog, im watchin a little of the channel 8, 7pm show to see if its as intruiging as ur blog sounds! hahah
 


At 9:59 AM, Blogger YishaN said........
hahaha i miss my hamsters!! And im so tempted to get a guinea pig or a rabbit lor. Coz more fur = more stroking space. LOL! Aiyoh, that show ar.. no need to catch the episodes consistently one.. miss one or two come back still can tell what's going on. Hee.. i jus wonder if the chen hanwei and the daughter got indecent r/s anot. scandalous!!