Friday, June 16, 2006
Developed a throbbing headache on the way back on the train.. it was really bad. And to top it all off, I think a sore throat is coming on..

Looked up into the sky tonight and loo behold! There were many stars! Smth I haven seen in a long time. Duno is it because there were no stars to look at or I haven been lifting my head up to look into the sky for quite some time. But they were there tonight.

Saw this pair of wonderful looking shades at Aldo while waiting for dan to come out of the washroom. Shall go get my hands on that since till now im stil thinking about it. But its not even discounted. Keep feeling there's smth wrong in not buying discounted items when its the Great Singapore Sales. haha .. I shall try and conquer that feeling and get the aldo shades.

And lastly, before I go and nurse my headache, I shall show some faith in the people I ve grown to love. I shall wait patiently and I hope in the end, I will not be disappointed.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:28 PM |

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger YishaN said........
oh man i hate the feeling when u faithfully get something at regular price then next day/week/month they tell u got 20% discount.. or more! very dui..

and Take care ger...u sound like u're getting sick liao..
 


At 9:54 PM, Blogger danielng said........
"the ppl u grown to love"?
Who are they? Shall ask u more when i seee u online. So get prepared haha