Thursday, June 22, 2006
I ve been meaning to blog. BUT... ahh here's what i wanted to say on Tuesday! . ..

I woke up to the sound of "di-di-di-di-di..door closing" I opened my sleepy eyes and saw the familiar red ceiling railings of Jurong East and i rushed out..with eyes still filled with sleep.. ahh yet another "almost-overslept-my-stop" mrt incident. So tired, when i boarded the train at city hall, i just sank into the seat and went into deep sleep. @!#!@

Finally after all these years, I ve kinda comprehended the art of decision making. Personally, I feel that these few weeks have allowed me to put things into perspective and actually deep inside me, I have made a decision. So many decisions to be made these days. Its like you understand the situation and you have made a decision but aniway you stil hope for the best. Ya, that's what Im doing now. And so its now till the final showdown as i d like to term it.


And then I abruptly went to bed...

And here's what I wanted to say today..

Have you guys ever seen a person and disliked them straight away? That's terrible isnt it? But unfortunately, thats what happened to me today. Today I saw this gal and I disliked her right from the start. I dun like the way she talks, I dun like the way she does things and basically, I just dun like her. BUt i tell myself, come on gal, U must be objective. I shouldnt just take things at face value. BUT i just dun like her.....

And another thing.. omg.. today when i was on duty, SOMEONE.. flirted with me!!! If I can call that flirting.. He winked at me like 3 times in 2 mins?!!!! I'm like "oh! so what should I do" of course, I thought abt that SILENTLY to myself.. each time i asked him a qn, he winked at me and he replied in some weird tone?!! He's like the young (late 20s) rich brat in the BMW kind.. .. and im like... what the @#!# . . . .

In between work, I just thought of something which actually I think a lot about in the past. I used to wonder why do we meet the people we meet? There are so many people in this world so why have we crossed each other's paths? hahah.. it's like sometimes you are influenced by the people you meet. for better and for worse. And I for a fact know that I have met a great many friends who are a great influence in my life. Don't you think its wonderous that we have met each other?

Today on the way to work, I heard on the radio, "What is love?"

Love means thinking of you, Love means always wanting to be with you. Love means being able to withstand the test of time. Love means exclusivity and most importantly, Love means being able to wish the person the best that they can be, so sometimes, Love means to let go.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:30 PM |

0 Comments: