Sunday, June 25, 2006
I'm sick!!!

Finally. After all those days of being strong and struggling to wake up for work on time, battling rainy dark clouds and the scorching hot sun. Im sick. I'm coughing like nobody's business and its so bad till my tummy muscles feel damn pain like i've been doing a zillion push-ups like that.

Yesterday I reached home at ard 5.30pm at then went to bathe and went to la-la land straight away. And I had to miss the NTUMarket dinner!!! *wails* Ha I'm sure it was as rowdy as usual. So sorry I missed it. And so I slept straight through dinner too all the way till 3 plus am when I woke up and felt terrible and then I started to miss a somebody so I closed my eyes and went straight to bed again and the next time i woke was in the morning at 9am plus. The last time I ate was at 1pm the previous day and so upon calculation, I had gone without food for ..*lets see* 20 hours?!!!! That's a mean feat for me man.... argh and the worst thing was I still dun have appetite for anything! Breakfast, I drank like 5 mouth of soup and then I feel like puking already....

Im so bored. I dun have the mood for anything. The worst is in the morning reali. None of ur friends are on msn. No one is awake to take ur phone calls or sms and coz its a Sunday.. emails are at their lowest count too.. . . what shall I do now after blogginng??? Go back to bed?? ahhhh.. Read a book?? I need to visit a library for that.. and I absolutely have no energy to even change and step out of my house.. . .

My mum and dad have been popping into my room to check on me frequently as I lie coughing in bed. Even my usually noisy brother have been taking efforts to try and not shout. Askin me to bathe early, rest more, wan to eat or not.. ahhh I feel like a little girl again. And I always feel like crying whenever I feel this way....
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:58 AM |

0 Comments: