Monday, July 03, 2006
Spent the whole day facing the computer screen today and rushing out videos after videos... argh.. where are the reports instead! It was all so rush that onli had lunch at 230pm and coz of such a late lunch, onli had "dao suan" for dinner.

Work aside, met up with a friend which i super never meet up with for a long time. It feels kinda weird. Dun even know how to explain. ..

Gt sunburn on my arms, so wearing tops with sleeves hurts now. And it doesnt onli hurts, it hurts like mad.

Hhaha.. "sigh" what am I doin? Actually im quite fed up with the whole situation. This calls for a change in lifestyle gal...maybe more so in thinking. Ok, im sure u all can see, im feelin quite confused now thus my writing all seems damn confusing.

OK, how abt i start all over again? Hmm ok how abt lets just summarize it in these few pointers. I wana do these things in the month of july.

1. I wana go to bugis. Why? I think i wana go there and shop. Actually , there's just this one particular shop I wana visit.

2. I wana go catch a show. Any show... Im damn deprived of movies...I wana sit in the cinema with friends i like and sit there and be my slack self and watch a show and eat popcorn and drink coke and laugh and cry like nobody's business. I dun wana have to go for a show on a formal daaaaate!!!!!

3. I wana go to marina square to shop. I wana visit Ms selfridge, Zara, Mango, Topshop.....

4. I wana go to rocher and have my "bak kut teh". Have been thinking abt it for quite some time. With loads of salted vege and chilli in dark sauce.

5. I wana go rollerblade. dun ask me why, I just feel like it.

6. I wana go to Hark cafe.... . . . someone bring me there! " )

7. And lastly, I wana take a neoprint. not the sticker kind, mind you. But the card kind. Anyone game? haha hmm its just a childish whim. Actually I ve been thinking abt it for months. Im just a bit paiseh to bring it up to any one thats gg out with me coz its like so passe... but i still would like to do it.

Ya, so there. all the things i would like to do for now, this month. Any lovely people out there who would like to volunteer company?????

Im feeling a little grouchy and all now.. Its not that Im not content or what.. But its just human nature, isnt it? that the grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes i feel like no one understands. I feeling a little grouchy that I cant go out very late, coz i have to work the next day. I am grouchy that for the first few months, I have to work hard to prove my worth. Like come on . .. I am unhappy that I cant chiong out on friday nights. Sometimes, when u need to make too many choices, I get a bit upset too...

Such a brat right.. But dun get me wrong, I also appreciate the better things I have. Im fully appreciative of it, and I am reali thankful. Its just that sometimes . . . ya sometimes, u just feel it isnt enuff.

" ( Sometimes, after saying so much, the best thing a friend can do for you is to give you a real big hug that says , i ll be there for you and u ll be fine.Nothing beats that. Actually, Im super appreciative of a good hug that says it all. The best ones I ve ever received so far, I never forgot.

A hug says it all.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:25 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jamie said........
haa, the free me is ONZ to pei you anytime dear! =) haa now i know what siwei was talking abt...hark! let's go let's go! & siwei shall sing & strum the guitar for us! & so qiao! dan & i were talking abt a blading session soon! i have an urge to blade too!! anytime u're game, im more than willing to accompany miss tan to do any stuffs on your i-want-to-do list! =) Smile miss tan! & I'll cya on wed k!!! *hugs*