Saturday, July 08, 2006
YESTERDAY

Had my first official project meeting in a long time without Dan, Jamie and Andy. Felt a little lost as it was new people, new working styles. Less understanding, mutual support and in-sync-ness. In the past, when we do projects, it was so taken for granted. Andy does the figures, Daniel does the ppt and Jamie does the research and me, the report. But now, its starting from scratch. Everything. But people learn, dun they. I did. A little bruised. But I ll survive. " )

TODAY

9am: Woke up feeling a little different, the sun is up and all looks fine! Sitting in the office now preparing to do tones of report. Heard Backstreet boy’s larger than life in the car… Nostalgic. Particularly love this line,"all you people, cant you see, cant u see? Can u?

Current Song List . ..

Bosson – one in a million
"You're one in a million, You're once in a lifetime. You made me discover one of the stars above us"

Son by four – purest of pain
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to call, but I couldn't fight it. I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it and so I surrender just to hear your voice"

Unfaithful
"I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't wanna be the reason why, everytime I walk out the doorI see him die a little more inside. I don't wanna hurt him anymoreI don't wanna take away his lifeI don't wanna be...A murderer"

No tomorrow
"When we're together, there's no tomorrow. When we're together, there's no one in the world but you and me. Just you and me."

Fall to pieces
"And I don't wanna fall to pieces. I just wanna sit and stare at you. I don't wanna talk about it And I don't want a conversation. I just wanna cry in front of you. I don't wanna talk about it'Cause I'm in love with you."

Bad-day
"Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around "

Because you live
"Because you live and breathe, because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help. Because you live, my world has twice as many stars in the sky"

Because of you
"Because of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt"

11am: heard the song hard to say im sorry by Chicago. Brings back memories.

1245pm: ahh completed tasks. *out for the day!* " )
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:31 PM |

0 Comments: