Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I'm home! (@ 1145pm) *skips happily* And to YOU.. I ll tell you all that u wana know... I PROMISE. Have a little faith in me!!! *makes a face*

Ok, what's up man. Due to some arrangements, did a little work timing change today!! Started at 2 plus in the afternoon till night. Was interesting I must say. Totally diff feel from the 8 to 5 thing. And was I bored or tired? OMG, there was too many new things to see and learn.

And guess what. Guess who I spoke to in the station today!?!? Chen Hanwei in his orangey volkswagen! And guess who THEY spoke to yesterday?? Fann wong! *faintz* hahha *seeing stars*

Talking abt stars, dan saw a full moon last night! It was round as round can be! And guess what again?! I saw the full moon, round as round could be tonight! Apparently last night was the 15th and today, the 16th!

There's work in the morn tml! I shall go type finish the last few pages of my report and then I shall pop in bed and wish for a good dream to last me till tml morn!

Tennis tml!! I like!

-Flowerbloom is chripy and all -
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:13 AM |

0 Comments: