Sunday, July 16, 2006
Ahh . . . so nostalgic!!! Guess where I am now?? Im in NTU's Canteen B chionging out the publication with my DAC team.

As I turned in from the Pioneer road entrance passing Hall 4 and Yunnan Garden and then the Heritage Centre, a whole flood of feelings came back. Although it has only been a short 2 months ever since exams ended and we were all thrown into the big wide world out there, it felt like more than 2 months! At least that's what I feel.

Was just mentioning to Dan that everything feels a bit different. It's like gg out to experience different things and meeting new people and then coming back to view the same picture. Everything remains the same and yet its different at the same time. This feeling of familarity and newness at the same time. And I guess we agreed, if we were put back into the classroom, there may be some things that we will do differently.

But aniway, this will always be a place which i will think of fondly, coz its where I met all of you guys. And as much as it may seem funny, I think I found myself here as well. In this short span of 3 years, I think I had my fair share of quarrels, cries, laughter and fun. Super no regrets.

I would like to think that as we all grow up, we shall all go out and fight our battles with the bitchy ppl, carve our marks and sweat it out in the big world out there but at the end of the day we shall all come back together and get support and strength from each other and then after that we ll go out and fight again! *grinz* hahaah What a force we are to reckon with!

Ahh alright! Back to the task on hand! And i shall fully savour this day. It's different!
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:21 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Nice post! Emotional yet not too melodramatic haha!