Thursday, July 20, 2006
Did some real stuff today finally. It was sure tiring. No kidding. Got my most troublesome truck load today as well. But it was indeed good experience. For the time being, any experience at work is a good work experience coz to have no experience means there’s nothing new to learn and that wouldn’t be good, would it?

One of the bad thing is that I do not constantly have access to a computer here so I bring my lappie along. It makes me feel happy. The downside is that its blardy heavy. But these days, with tennis as well as the work I do, I think im getting toner arms. But then again, of course that’s just what I think only. Hahhaa

The weather’s very hot today. The weather’s very gloomy yesterday. See how unpredictable it is and how fast it changes. Time reali flies. I thought I just said it was end of june and beginning of july. Now its gg to be the end of july and the beginning of august.

Suddenly, I miss my Bleach anime. I shall try to cuddle up with my pillow tonight later and watch a few episodes. Sorely lagging behind in that. Hahha. Ive got great plans tonight.

The weekend’s coming…! “ ) in bliss.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 3:40 PM |

0 Comments: