Sunday, July 30, 2006
It's Sunday! And I just woke up *time-530pm* The NTUMarket would understand. haha. Super knocked out the minute i lay on my bed. It had been a night of first times for some as well as fun and laughter and revelry for all. The whole group of beautifully dressed ladies from the market as well as the very handsome dudes that night, 3 of whom were togged out in the latest flower series top which i found strangely happy about. Flower-power i call it. haha

The food was passable and miraculously, we all made time to eat in the midst of the furious snapping of the camera to capture every single moment and person with us that night. Everyone wanted a little something to remember the night by. And who could forget the dance the man of the night gave us on stage *grinz* A first time he said. Then you should do it more often, came my reply. haha. which means that it was not bad at all - not bad.

And Thank you to siwei for compiling those memorable photos in the book. Look how far we have all come, up till the day we donned that graduation robe of ours. The best was the little notes from everyone at the back of the book. I ll keep that book in my drawer of important things. haha *yes, i do have a drawer like that* And i ll just whack anyone who comes into my room and attempts to take it without my permission. Yes, that's how much i ll treasure it.

Kudos to Jingsi for her wonderful cookies too. Such a sweet thought. She baked them herself too! And to the sweet wonderful beautiful babe-licious gal who gave me the tapes * I hope ur reading this* I just wana take this chance to thank her for listening to all my crap and listening to me cry over the phone for hours and for being honest enough to tell me how she feels and trying to get me back on track. When I first met her, who would have known we would come this far? So, thank you babe, i ll be here for you too, if you ever need me.

And guys, I hope you all din throw away that black Zenith convocation event booklet. haha if you all looked to the back the of book, Ive actually added something which I would like to share with all you guys, but just in case you all threw the book away.. here's it again.

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken
winged bird that cannot fly.

-Langston Huges-

posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 6:34 PM |

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
thank you for the mushy stuff you said - haha.