Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Be warned guys, this is gona be soo random, there's no heading. " )

I think i'm gg to get my period soon. A.K.A im pmsing. Not in a bad way. Just that i think i get v touched easily and the tear glands are kinda active. No wonder these days i keep thinking whats wrong with me. I get affected suddenly and then the next moment i wished i din feel that way and then a few minutes later i feel alright. But i think its just that time of the month. I get touched just by reading a book and thinking about stuff. Sometimes even i get sick of being so emotional. Just blame it all on the pms thing... hahha

On a side note, Im so glad yesterday's convoc went perfectly well. At least to me it did. I hate to say this, but i think sometimes im a worrywart. I worry about all kinds of things and the worst thing is i dun tell anyone about them and just keep thinking about it. hahah im glad the bus company din let us down and we got a bus. Im glad i made it up the stage with my gown and motarboard all in place. You wouldnt believe how worried I was that i will screw smth up. hahah or smth clumsy.

And bestest of all *if there's such a word* Im glad we took sooo many pics! When i was sitting in front of the bus, it was a bit of a "gan3 chu4 duo1 duo1" moment for me. Moments i call it. There I was sitting with dan and andy, the 2 who never fail to rail me up and make me laugh and who despite all their sarcasm, do do some very nice things sometimes. And then i look to the back of the bus and see the whole ntu market garbed in our robes and all.. such an awesome sight. Reali a bit "gan3 dong4" then.*and so out came the sunglasses, bet none of u guessed it*.

" Because what we have between us all is so beautiful and rare, each time i hold on tighter and appreciate more. The further I walk away each time, I also come running back closer"


The toes on my feet are screamin "ouch,ouch,ouch" though. They hurt like nobody's business. I think Im not cut out to walk in court shoes for the whole day. Either that, or my shoes are no good. haha

SATURDAY = PLAY DAY.

This morning as I was making my way to work, I think Im a girl who needs excitment in my life. I need something to look forward to. Even little little things. Having a big presentation excites me. Waiting for a phone call does too. An outing with a close friend. A dinner date? A new assignment? As long as it's something I like. There may be many disappointments in life, but its alright, I can learn to stand up again if I have something to look forward to. I appreciate the stability and serenity of things but at the same, I NEED little excitements periodically and thrills. hahah and yes, Im looking forward to Saturday, even though there's work still ! " )


posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:00 PM |

0 Comments: