Monday, August 07, 2006
BLACK KNIGHTS.


Duno why, these 2 words are like stuck in my head since this morning. black knights, black knights, black knights. What are they aniway... . . . . ..

And today I used up 4 bars of my hp battery, trying to call some blardy telephone service centre *whose name i shall not mention, in case i get sued* NOBODY picks up the damn phone. I think they silenced it. reali. Coz cannot be man. Cannot be they so busy that no one picks up the phone at all coz they are attending to customers. I called NON-STOP for like 3 hours? And its really nonstop. Sooo I think they silenced it. blardy hell. And they are not linked to any other service centre. realli wonders whats gg on in there. The manager better get ready an explaination. IF there is a manager there... sianzzzzzzz

Very restless. A bit. Thinking about doing so many things. But will they go as planned? *shrugs* duno! Actually, im quite excited. But i keep tellin myself not to be TOOOO excited. BUT the fact is I AM excited la!!! how how how.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:06 PM |

0 Comments: