Friday, August 11, 2006
For the first time ever, I felt like i reali wanted to tuck myself in bed. The long journey back home alone makes me feel tired. And so is the competition.
-------------------
I appreciate home cooked food so much more now. Look at the kind of junk i eat outside for dinner now. *pics cant be loaded up* but its mostly cup noodles and instant egg and the sort. It's like I eat alone and so I cant be bothered to fuss over my meal. Just have smth, anything. It's such a small thing, but i wish i had a friend to eat with. But the nature of work makes it difficult.
--------------------
Went to run an errand in the morn and along the way and realised smth which i ve missed all these time. Ever since i started work, i ve had little chances to comb the malls. Westmall, Causeway Point, Lot 1, Jurong Point... I forgot how much i love the malls. It's only this morning as I was wandering through the Eastpoint Mall by myself that I rediscovered the feeling. I felt hmm.. at peace. hahah Its different from walking Orchard Road or Bugis or Marina. Serious. haha
----------------------
On hindsight, so many things I didnt mean for it to happen but it did. Things I thought I ll never ever do, I did. Words I thought I ll never say, I said as well. No wonder people say never say never. haha But any regrets? No regrets. Coz i made a choice and i ll always love my choice.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:40 AM |

0 Comments: