Sunday, August 27, 2006
I think in the whole week, I walked the most today. In high heels , no less. So many traffic lights along the way. I stopped when there's a red man. And i crossed when the green man flashes. It's all so routine. And sometimes a waste of time too I feel. But I always try not to jay walk. Reali. Unless you really drag me along.

We din wana cross when there was a red man coz we were afraid of what might happen. At least that's what she told me. I think deep down i agree with her.

Just like how I dun know whether to love or to hate. Its so hard to love you and so hard to hate you too. How to? Like a deep deep well, even have pail also no use. hahah

It's like a prisoner's dilemma for those who take econs. Either way, its a lose-lose situation. I lose. haha Sometimes its bright and cheery like the sun and sometimes its dark as dark can be. But we know the bright and cheery moments but onli I know the dark as dark can be moments.

Some things, how to share? Like maybe chocolates, chips, clothes and bags are okie. Taxi fares are good for sharing too. " P But weirdly when i always take the late night taxi with her, we always kana cheated. The uncle goes one big round and charges us more.

Fair or not fair?? hahha Who bloody hell told you the world was fair.

Last time someone said the world was flat. Look what happened. It turned out to be ROUND.

I like my coffee black with onli a spoonful of sugar.

I like my tea without milk.

I like to think when im bathing.

I like the stars in the night sky.

I like surprises (which are different from shocks of course)

I like Wong Li Hom.

On this note, he's comin to SIngapore on the 21st Oct. ANyone interested?? Concert!
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:41 AM |

0 Comments: