Monday, August 28, 2006
You know what I think?

I think Korean Shows are made to turn rational gals like me into crybabies. I turned up at work today with more swollen eyes than usual and a heavy head.

I think watching 1 whole korean show will deteriorate my perfect eyesight coz it makes me cry so much. I can watch all kind of sob story, china shows? ENGLISH show? Taiwan? Hongkong? BUt just play a Korean one infront of me and Im a lost case.

The last korean show i watched was "Stairways to heaven" and I think I needed a pail to contain the water lost. After that, I swore I ll never watch another Korean show coz its too tired to cry when there's so many things in real life to cry about anyway.

But here I am at it again. I just find Korean shows soooooooo sad.. its like a tragic setup.

The front parts are always so farnie. But reali, its just a scam to get us to cry harder.

Ithink I need a change of pillow soon as well. Reali, I shouldnt be watching Korean shows at all. I shouldnt. It brings back memories. Loads of it. I shouldnt. I shouldnt. I shouldnt.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: