Sunday, September 03, 2006
I went to poke ball with Big bro cousin and brother.

What a realisation. The place was so much cheaper. It feels cheaper too aniway. But its reali cheap. That is, after you've been to the bugis one of course. The cues were.. hmm of dubious quality I felt. But you can get lucky if you reali stand there and choose properly.

The music was jolin and jay and all the ktv songs you can find. Which means you can hum along as you poke the balls. Maybe thats a bit distracting? hmm I kinda like it. Except when significant songs come up and makes me all pensive and in a dreamy mood and then in the far distance, I ll hear smth like "Hoi!!! you wana play or not.. if not my turn ah!!" hah ya thats my cousin for you.

The crowd was.. alright if you r not too fussy who's around you. No one good to look at though. Unless you like young punks. But then again, it shouldnt matter right since you'r suppose to be there to reali poke ball and improve your skill. But if you are looking for a better crowd to look at, pls do go ahead to the bugis one. Fridays I think attract the best crowd. And dun go too early. The thursday one.. is oh so no good at all. I wonder why. Sat crowds are just OK. OK onli. But here? I think everyday the crowd also no good. Unless as I have mentioned, you like young punks, which I, for one have absolutely no interest in at all.

But hey! why the sudden addiction, you ask? I mean afterall I was the one who said that was an "ah beng" game. hahah

Well because I get reali bored these days of the monotonity of everything. Ok , maybe not everything. But something. And this is smth new of course. haha But basically, its an excuse to meet up with a fantastic friend and it takes my mind of things of course. A LOT of things. Coz when i play, I just think of how to get that stripey or solid coloured ball into the hole.

Seems that my mind has a lot of things ya.. hmm of course! I think i mentioned i can think myself into depression man. I so wana go to woodlands soon and meet up with my fantastic drama teacher. More of a mentor now and talk greek philosophy with her. About the difference between Eros and Phila.. the teachings of Euripedes and Socrates.. so much so much. It's good to have someone else to share all your thinkings and be interested in what you say. But then again maybe its coz she's older and all, she has a wealth of experience which I dont.

Sometimes I feel a little silly. Coz sometimes i feel I do things like that, put a vase of flowers on a table with unsteady legs. It's a scene in Amy Tan's Kitchen god?* ha dan.. u remember this?* I reali remembered he remembered this scene coz i was very surprised he remembered this scene. coz he says he hates to read. ya hahha I know that one day the vase will crash but still.. I put it on that unsteady table. So so so silly. blardy hell...

When was the last time you tried smth new. Walk into a new place all by yourself. Without someone else beside you for comfort and protection and company. Not knowing what will happen, how will it be like and so on and so forth. Im gg into it soon and I hope I come out all the better from it.

Wish me luck.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 6:18 PM |

0 Comments: