Thursday, September 14, 2006
Ahh... I FEEL.. ZENish today. IF there's such a word.

It's amazing what you can hear if you keep quiet and pay attention to what's going around you. Today as I was waiting for the bus, 2 vietnamese lugging a printer entered the vincinity of the bus stop I was in... and sat down beside a fortyish lady with hayish brown hair. Their conversation goes like this,

Lady:(pts to the printer) How much you buy ah?
Viet gal: 2 hundred plus
Lady: Waa.. (keeps quiet a while) You vietnam ah
Viet gal: How you know?
Lady: Hear you talk, know already. What bus you waiting for?
Viet gal: I waiting for 153.. (or smth lidat)
Lady: Oh.. I stay ard there too.. I teach in blah blah blah (lists a whole list of secondary schools)

AND THE JAW DROPPING REMARK COMES IN HERE

Lady: I teach FRENCH in these schools. You want to learn french?

!!! At this point, I turned my head and looked at the lady. She teaches French??? hahahha... omg.. no offence, BUT i would love to hear her ramble a few french sentences.

I was laughing as I boarded the bus that came along...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I settled in the nearest empty seat and plugged in Jay. After 10 mins, a fantastically beautiful young lady in power suit with shiny bouncy curls boarded the bus.

Ade thinks: Woah.. power. beauty & brains.

After that, I dozed off till I reached my stop. As I was alighting, I saw this...

The beautiful young lady in the power suit with the bouncy curls was sleeping with her kohl lined eylids closed and mouth a little open.. aww..Suddenly she doesnt look as power. But it must be coz she has had a hard day at work.

I grinned as I alighted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Im a friend! *grinz*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smth which made me laugh @ work, quoted from a section of THE NEW PAPER..

* Do you think infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? (hahha.. the things ppl think about)
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 7:50 PM |

0 Comments: