Thursday, October 12, 2006
These days, im trying to put things in perspective.

I always tell myself to regulate my breathing.. coz sometimes it gets a bit hindered when i think of some things. It's like...relax , chill, be cool.

That's why i ask the greater powers to bestow on me the ability to see the humor in all situations.

And have i ever mentioned, I reali hate templates? They all sound so impersonal and and..cold. That's the word. COLD.

Oh, btw, i just gt alittle pissed off so now im just rambling.

Work is good so far. With all the social events and progress. Ithink my drinking index is up one notch. I m doing smth i like also on some other days. And somemore. These make me happy. And im happy with the huge number of different ppl I speak to each day. They make me see that there's a diff kind of world out there too.

Ok, im very abrupt. Suddenly I dun feel what I felt when I started to blog.

People change dun they? I used to like msging a lot? Now i dun. I rather just call and talk reali.

O well, daaaaaan, im sure everything will be smooth for u. And it must be tough running between places and all. Take good care of yourself so that u have energy to take good care of others too. <-- Tt's horoscope reading for Thursday. " ) And rem my colleague who was in hospital too for an op? I heard fish soup is reali good for recovery.

To pretty gal in Aussie, I reali love talkin to u coz sometimes u just tell me the most real and honest thing. Its nice hearing it from someone else. LIke come on.. wake up right. And NO, u shouldnt talk or hint anything abt it here ok!!! Looking fwd to ur return! I ll show u pictures!

To hugalicious babe in Singapore, I m sure u ll find ur dream job soon k. Just be cool abt it and get hints from ur vibes. hahah Or worse come to worst, i told u already, u just go and write a book and let's get rich together. haha good idea not?

To mr andy, I just wana say thank you to him here too. why? Coz i think i ve been imposing on him a little these days. Always whining abt things without reali letting him know what;s reali happening. But i reali cant say. BUT the feelings are true. The lousy feelings that is. MY lousy feelings. But good lor, he's always telling me practical stuff and all so I get so busy thinking abt his views and debating that i forget my jealous, lousy, sad feelings. heeee.. better than nothing albeit its an unusual way of distracting someone.

To the NTUMarket, yea meeting again soon. Looking fwd too.

To the rest of the people who dun give me good vibes? Good riddance to bad rubbish. Goodbye goodbye goodbye. put all of u on the mooooooooooon. OUt of sight, out of mind. hahah


*~ smth good is gg to happen soon~*
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments: