Friday, October 06, 2006
Touched today. By a simple gesture. That little gesture that says, dun worry im sure u ll be fine. Thank you.

Touched today. Touched by the way my dad goes around looking for that particular box of mooncake coz i mentioned i like the box. The realisation that someone loves you that much is a very humbling experience.

Touched today. Touched that my mummy is asking me to go out more at the expense of family time coz she says she wans me to be able to enjoy my friends as well.

Touched that there is this friend who is always there to offer me a hug. The friend who always says "come, why is the world so mean, come, I give you a Hug."A hug says it all. When nothing can express it. Touch does it.

The little brother that sometimes behave like an elder brother to me. Askin me to eat at proper times, bathe early, sleep more...
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:28 AM |

0 Comments: