Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Yea.. tml is Thursday already. So happy.

Some body should just spank me. Sometimes I feel so smoothered with care and concern that I feel a little suffocated. At those times, I wish I had a little pent house somewhere with nice flowers all around and cool breeze. Then maybe I will go there and camp like 2 days or so. Wouldnt that be nice!

I think we should all pool money and buy a house somewhere in a nice area lidat. haha so now it's ALL of OUR house. Then anytime we feel troubled and smoothered and all, we can pack our bags and just go there. Then if by chance we meet each other there, that will be a nice surprise!! yea.

I m always so busy being nice and diplomatic and mature and understanding @ work so much so that when I come home, I wana be a little gal over again and throw tantrums and jump around and shout and be ridiculous and talk about silly things. Slack around and discuss some of the ridiculous ppl I meet.

Im reading this book by PAOLO COELHO which talks all about the goodness of LOVE. It's all very holistic. Let me share smth inside.

"You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen"

Share more when im done with the book. The title btw is BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT DOWN AND WEPT
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:00 PM |

0 Comments: