Friday, October 13, 2006
I heard the most heart-wrenching voice I ve ever heard in aeons today. It (e voice) sounded so sad that it made all my protective instincts jump to life. I din even know I had such instincts until I felt them. I ve been through it all, and so from the bottom of my heart, I pray that you will not experience what I ve experienced. I would never want you to ever experience that sort of pain.

On a side note, I was so happy to see Jingsi online this afternoon. Why? I also duno. hahha It's like a friend is online in the afternoon! I came home in the afternoon to sleep coz I have to go back to work in the night like 12am to abt 8 plus in the morning. Need to settle some stuff. So any dears who are reading this within the time period, pls send me a joke or 2 to keep me entertained throughout pls. hahha

And these days I v e been doing A LOT of quizzes. Just for fun! It's like a habit to talk to Ms gal-with-long-name. *grinz* and do all these fun quizzes at the same time. Hey! We r suppose to hit the gym together right. Dun forget k. haha I reali hope it's US hitting the gym and not the gym hitting us in the end.

Here are some which I ve done tonight!

You Are 64% Feminine, 36% Masculine
You are in touch with your feminine side.Sensitive, intuitive, and caring are all words that describe you.And you're just masculine enough to relate to both men and women.
Are You Masculine or Feminine?


You Are a Chimera
You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.
What Mythological Creature Are You?
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 9:43 PM |

0 Comments: