Saturday, October 28, 2006
Just reached home... 11pm. errgh.. so blardy shagged. Have been shagged everyday since .. ermm like yesterday. Reached home and then conked out straight away... and feel like conking out now as well.

Owe quite a few ppl some little things here and there. Tonics...a few promises, some bets here and there.. .. blog posts with pics... (its comin, its comin!*).. my lunch... *where's it.. gettin white hairs already la*

A few updates about the past week,

Gt back to work after the long hols, long hols are bad man. .makes one feel so lethargic....luckily gt this gal to sms me. Touched by the warmness of strangers too. Makes the cynical me rethink, maybe people are good too. Was walkin in the rain, when i gt an offer to share an umbrella from a total stranger, no less. The bus driver who asked me if Im good and if I had dinner. So nice. The guy in the same lift as me, who took the effort to pause his conversation to smile and say to me, "have a good night!" Where can you get this man..

Could it be that IMF has reali made us more all into smiley and kind hearted creatures? haha.. I wish.

Tis the season to clear leaves. Have you all cleared yours? And its gg to be end of the month soon. Currently, crazy about all songs, gooong.

I just found a new toy. Just ask anyone ard. My matt black, velvety feel existin mobile phone.

What I really want now. A fantastic dream which makes me feel. That's what I want now.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:16 AM |

0 Comments: