Saturday, July 23, 2005
And yes! BECAUSE i soo sportingly said i ll post an extract, here it is! I particularly love this first part.

----------------------------
Sometimes, you get bored with the life you lead and you get distracted. Sometimes, you get uprooted from all that you believe in.

That new edition in your life.

That new man.

That new item he gave you

That new item you saw.

That new thing.

It gets you uprooted from all that you believe in.

Ever felt that way?

It sways you and for a moment in life, and you think that you are someone which you are not.

You turn against all who loves you

And then at that point in your life,

Suddenly

Fortunate, have-everything you feels neglected.


-----------------------------------
And now for the part.. that liqi finds damn funny....
-----------------------------------
Julian
Why are we here?

Sarah
Time’s running out. Come (holds Julian’s hands). Teach me to dance.

Julian
(Shocked)
You mean now?

Sarah
Yes now! Hurry!

(Julian holds Sarah in his arms and they dance to the soft strains of music floating in the air. And as they are dancing, Sarah speaks)

Sarah
Julian. . .

Julian
Hmm. . .

Sarah
I broke the vase you gave me….

Julian
Oh that vase, it’s ok my dear, it’s only a vase. I can always buy you a new one.

Sarah
But you bought it back from Greece…


Julian
I can always go back and get another one.

Sarah
You are not angry?

Julian
Why should I be?

Sarah
‘Cause I lied to you.

(They continued dancing at the rooftop garden and the stage light darkens. In the pitch black darkness, comes the words, “‘Cause I lied to you.”)

-----------------------------

The End


posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:19 PM |

0 Comments: