Saturday, July 09, 2005
Ahh.. i havent felt this relaxed and happy for quite some time... today i finally sent out my report to London.. ahh.. relaxation for a day..did some shopping too and bought a mango top.. yet again. This feeling of contentment. Because there's night, so you appreciate the light of day. Because you feel pain and thats why u welcome the joy of happiness. Because i was down n so now im up.. hahahha.... well just happi that ive sent it out. not that its the end of this exam.

Im conjuring a shopping list in my head nowadays.. n ive deduced that i reali need to buy these stuff.. coz i ve been keeping my eyes open for them. so my dear friends if you know where to get these stuff at great prices, let me know !!!! hahha many thanks in advance.

1. A guitar bag...

My poor underused guitar is sittin on the sofa in my room... its feeling super dusty n neglected i think n it would reali appreciate having a bag to stay in ..

2. Speakers...

Some ppl keep making noise abt the vol. of my lovely lappie n so now as a bonus to my lovely lappie for serving me well.. i ve decided to reward it with speakers! i wana get to small cute ones.. preferably in color not BLACK... *grinz*

3. Windbreaker...

I need one i need one i need one! haha dun luff BUT i wana get one from NTU.. n no.. im NOT crazy...currently checking out the school of aerospace one.. do let me knoe if you have any other reccomendations! haha

ok... the ones mentioned above are essentialss.. and then there are others...

4. A straw bag..those who know what im saying WILL know

5. A sling bag.. (im still a bit undecided on this)

6. Comfy dress sandals

7. 2 more skirts to add to my collection.

8. *hahah keep feeeling ive forgotten smth here!* n lastly

load s n loads of flowers in my room to cheer me up.. hahah..
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:46 PM |

0 Comments: