Saturday, June 25, 2005
Today i finally succumbed to that shopaholic in me.. I just had to make a trip down to Mango. and oh what a sight! Just like a war zone.. clothes shrewn all ard, well dressed ladies with armfuls of clothes pushing and shoving and the guys. Hahahha for a moment i paused and took a long look at them. Guys were standing ard , lingering near the fitting rooms or near the entrance with necks craned looking out for their galfriends admist the chaos. The more helpful ones will be tagging along behind their lady with armful of clothes and that occasional 2 cents worth of opinion. And then again theres the innovative kind that comes armed with their Engage phone or handheld game station. There they will stand engrossed in their games, oblivious to all and of course blocking the way... MY way to be exact.

Halfway through all the shoving and pushing i thought i may just faint. My feet was aching and needless to say my arms were hurting too from all the digging into the discount pile of clothes. My eyes were dry and tendrils of my hair was all coming off my clip. What a sight. And oh did i mention the snaking queue at the fitting room And AnD that tugging of ONE top between 2 ladies! There was this gal standing beside me trying to un-tangle a strappy top from the rest of the pile when *shoosh* a hand stretched out from duno where and grabbed on to that top as well. And so they proceeded to engage in a tugging match, much to my chargin.

In the end, i onli gt ONE top. ONe that looks like the one i wanted to get so badly from French Connection. except now i gt it at one fifth of the price! yeay!

And and and i just found out that my fav Korean brand of cosmetics is in town! The Face Shop at wisma.. Elation man.. someone givmme that VIP card! I m a fan ever since i went to Korea and now i dun use any other brand except lancome, estee lauder and ZA! hmm thats not THAT many right. ha aniway super glad that they are in town! then i dun need to keep buying in bulk whenever my friend goes over to korea!

Oh another thing, first thing in the morning, saw from the web that many of us gt into Camp Ideapolis! That got me into a freakin good mood right from the start man. Oh just imagine, what fun and what riots we are going to create! haha and then there's the exceptionally agreeable friend this morning who agreed to join something else!

A Saturday with HIgh Notes. *grinz*

-satisfied Princess-
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 8:44 PM |

0 Comments: