Saturday, June 11, 2005
Was going to NTU for the camp ideapolis interview and taking the usual route. But met with an accident. Feeling tramatised and a tad confused now. The barrage of feelings coursing through me is ... hard to put down in words and hard to identify.

The fact that i am sitting here and typing this makes me appreciate so much more around me. This afternoon, as i was turning in from PIE, in front me was this huge trailer. There were 2 lanes, albeit a bit narrow. The trailer was on the right and me left. I was going on and then i simply felt there was no space for my car so i stopped at the side of the road to let the trailer pass instead of gg side by side with it and then who knows the driver changed his mind and decided that he wanted to turn left instead of right and then before i knew it, i saw the back of the trailer slammed into the side mirror and then into the front bumper tearing off the right head light. And all this happened on the driver side of the car. How terrible. And all that time, i was buckled into the driver's seat looking at it happen.

I was stunned but common sense told me to take down the trailer's number and then before i knew it, a man shoved a name card into my hands. It was all so chaotic. .. Haiz. had to call my dad down to the accident scene as well. ALthough i dun look like im in great shock, many thanks to daniel for coming down almost immediately and with a digicam as well. Thanks. Although there's nothing much both of us could do then. Your company was much appreciated in that time of chaos. At least i dun have to face the trailer driver myslef. And thanks to the rest who called to make sure all was ok. And then there were some who were more concerned abt the car....... how sad.

The worse thing was that trailer was a malaysian trailer so wana claim his insurance also difficult.. but the driver was an honest man. he wrote down his statement and admitted that the whole accident was his fault. o well. .. .

Those few moments and the moments after that... makes you think.

Would just like to say that my parents have been very understanding abt the whole thing and the fact that they said so long as im alright they are happy reali warms the heart. Thank you both so much. but im feeling a little guilty about how they would have to take the cab. But in the end im just feeling very thankful that no one was hurt in the accident. It makes me appreciate so much more around me.

A new perspective on things. People around me and the things that occupy my time. A hug says so much more. Thank you.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 7:09 AM |

0 Comments: