Saturday, May 14, 2005
Packing my room now. Its a wonder what i can uncover. I thought about the coming semester. Anticipation and trepidation. Then i thought about me.

hmmmm..... nowadays i view cleaning and packing my room as a somewhat theraputic activity. It makes the body active, calms the heart and sharpens the mind.. its an accquired activity seriously. I discovered the bottled of scented candle that my SP(secret pal) gave me during FOC. The street fighter jigsaw puzzle that i so painstaking put together during secondary school. That pile of magazines with the korean hunks. That glass pendent i had so loved then. Those seaseme street beanies all in a seiyu paper bag and that hello kitty in the space bubble. I found them all. And then i remembered somemore.

oH how i've changed from then. Me now. Me then. Me.

The things i say.

The things i do.

The way i think.

The way i feel.

The stuff i read.

The songs i listen to.

How i look at you.

The things i laugh at.

The things i want to do.

But deep inside somethings remain unchanged. But only if you look hard enough.

I was looking at my model Honda sports car when typing this and it crossed my mind that what you like and what you want maybe 2 very different things. I like that sports car. I want that sports car? I duno.

Aniway im listening to Maksim the piano player now. very refreshing. its a wonder what you can stumble upon sometimes. I thought i've heard it all. and then out from my media window player suddenly comes the adrenaline filled piano notes.

I remembered thinking last week when viewing the telecast of the funeral process of Singapore’s former President Wee Kim Wee that he gives the phrase " the people's people" a whole new meaning. It makes one feel that at the end of the day, its how many people's lives have you touched and made a difference in.

My best friend is coming back in June. Sometimes i wonder at how things are able to change in a flash. With some ppl, you can not meet them for a year or 2 and then meet up and feel like you all just met up yesterday while some are all awkwardness and ice . Maybe the camadarie then was all because of the neccessity of the situation . How sad for both you and me. It s almost like you dont know me and i dont know you animore. But she's not like that. and then there are others.

Others.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 8:38 PM |

0 Comments: