Tuesday, April 26, 2005
不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。。。,why do people say that. coz they cant have 天长地久。As you get older you realise how many things are not within your control and how fragile everything is. I remember when i was younger how i always felt that its so stupid to only 在乎曾经拥有. Why would you want to go into something and find out that at some point you have to let it go. And when the time comes, you ll feel something terrible. Makes sense? ya. plenty then. Now as time goes by you start to understand it bit by bit.

Like how when my hamster died. I was heartbroken. I thought i ll never recover from it. BUt I did. But it still hurts. The night before it died. It went a little crazy. It came forward and wanted to bite me. But it din. It came near and backed off in a little corner. I knew it was going to die. Call me silly but to me, that's its way of telling me goodbye. So sad just writing about it. I knew that havin your pet die on you hurts. So i told my self many times not to have one. In the end, i still gt my hamster. It was not 天长地久, but those were the times when i had it around. Those times were irreplaceable. So why am i writing about it today.

Because once again these days, i realised what it means to 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。。。It's a very sobering feeling. This feeling that what you have wil not last forever. There will come a day when all will be different. When we ll all go our own ways, when we ll all be caught up with our own stuff, when we ll all be busy, when we ll all be different. So live in the moment my dear friends, treasure today because tomorrow will never be like today.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:55 PM |

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Fickle shopaholic said........
wow, pretty sombre stuff...but definitely, im like u...get all weepy when my pet dies and try to link certain pre-death things (like swimming up to you one last time despite struggling terribly..) they do to "their way of saying goodbye to me"...these may sound silly to others, but...yea...i get all teary talking abt my past pets. :'( i guess for ur hamsters, at least they died "naturally"...mine were eaten by a damn cat. T.T but totally agree with ur ending sentence. heh, u can start writing quotes!!