Wednesday, April 13, 2005
OOHH my god... and this day, the 13th of April, a wednesday one day before the RM paper, my blog was born....with the assistance of a particular ms Liqi and Ms MIwa who gt a bit pek chek with my nicks after a while. Talk about incessant chatting.....

Today's food for thought, or rather lesson learnt: Built up barriers of entry and yes im talking to you BUSINESS students out there. Built up barriers of entry. period. Swarming, invading people taking up your space makes you wonder where all these people came from? and why some people look more inclined to share their stuff?! do i look like that? or rather does ms miwa chan too? a bit abstract but this space is after all for me to blurt out my "pek chekness" u see.

Coming back, pls let me justify the logic of creating a blog on this special day. I was sick of mumbling to myself and talking to myself in the washroom and creating witty sentences in my mind all day only to find that the next day i forgot what all my brilliant thoughts the previous day was all about. what a waste! BUt such things are simply stuff of the past! Ahhhh maybe that's why. Maybe that's why i keep feeling that my brain's saturated with stuff! with all these witty thoughts no-where to go, they are at conflict with all my academic stuff. so look forward to a brain-new...opps i mean BRAND new mee....with less mumblings. then maybe then again, u will see a less quote-sprouting, thought simulating me.......as everything wil be here. good or bad? we shall see...

posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 2:59 PM |

0 Comments: